Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- The preschool team cannot accept students before 7:45 a.m.
- Only the preschool entrance on the playground may be used for preschool arrival and dismissal.
- Preschoolers must be signed in and out by an adult.
- Preschool parents must pick older siblings up from the designated dismissal locations. There is no access through the school building.
- Car drop-off and pick-up for grades K-6 will take place on the Main Street side of the building.
- Parents of car riders should pull up behind the buses on Main Street. So students can be escorted to cars by a staff member.
- Parents should not exit their vehicles to pick up or drop off a child so that the process runs smoothly and safely.
- If parents need to enter the building they should park in a designated parking space to enter the office.
- All walkers will be dismissed from the gym to a parent or adult. Students in grades prek-2 must be escorted by a parent or adult.
- The gym doors will be opened at 2:15 p.m. for parents to pick up students.
- All dismissal changes must be communicated by writing a note to the classroom teacher. Calls are only accepted in cases of emergency.
- No student will be released for early dismissal after 2 p.m.
Your cooperation and support is essential as we work to maximize instruction time and enhance our student safety procedures. To avoid wait time, please arrive as close to 2:15 p.m. as possible. Thank you